Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Resource Coordinator with at least 3 years experience. This is a twelve (12) month contract positions with a top tier organization, to begin immediately.
Supporting a team of 300 people, the Resource Coordinator will be the central point of contact for all resource and floor administration. Looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, able to prioritize multiple requests, analyze and solve problems on their own.
- Resource Management (Onboarding/off boarding/renewals);
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work;
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents;
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports;
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails;
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries;
- Maintenance of the floor: creating access passes, assistance of calendar management, printer fixes, etc.;
- Booking of meeting rooms/help re-arranging people into other meeting rooms if required;
- Managing the SharePoint site; and,
- Maintaining the floor plan.
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of administrative experience /experience dealing with Customers;
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel – create pivot table, charts, conditional formatting, formula, etc.;
- SharePoint experience;
- Knowledge of Clarity;
- Ability to multitask;
- Be able to handle high pressure environments;
- Highly analytical and able to triage requests;
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools such as JIRA and Confluence;
- Experience with expenses;
- Contract Management;
- Project Coordination experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required;
- Highly Desired Attributes:
- Strong Communication Skills;
- Very detail-oriented;
- Excellent Organizational Skills;
- Very dynamic;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time; and,
- Adapt to new processes and environments.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57686