Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client with who is searching for a solid Data Analyst with at least three (3) years of experience with Rails.
This is a twelve (12) month contract opportunity with a top-tier organization to begin in November.
Summary of day to day responsibilities:
The main function of a Data Analyst is to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems. A typical Data Analyst is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications;
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes; and,
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
Skills & Experience:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills;
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Basic knowledge of database management software;
- Associate's degree in computer programming or equivalent training required;
- 2-4 years of experience required;
- AutoSys with two (2) years of experience;
- Datawarehouse with two (2) years of experience;
- Data Analysis with two (2) years of experience;
- Hadoop with one (1) year of experience;
- Visual Basic, Java, SQL with two (2) years of experience.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57684