Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Project Coordinator. This is a twelve (12) month contract positions with a top tier organization, to begin in November.
- Provides support to Program Manager and Implementation Project Manager;
- Produces Purchase Orders for the Program, to include submitting requisitions & contexting emails;
- Maintains financial coordination and review meetings with the Implementation Project Manager to review PO report and ensure PO’s and Invoicing are aligned;
- Receives invoices that are under the Implementation Project Manager’s scope and processes for payment;
- Monitors program financial reconciliation reports, support the management of the Implementation Project Manager’s budget and provide financial updates to Finance lead as required;
- Reviews construction change orders and ensure PO’s are updated as required;
- Review artifacts and workstream project plan with Program Manager;
- dates integrated program plans as required;
- Uploads and maintains program documents in SharePoint;
- Sets up program meetings in close coordination with EA’s. Documents and publishes meeting minutes as required. Assists with setting up other meetings for the Program as required;
- Maintains and update meeting log & vacation schedules;
- Updates and tracks actions and decisions in RAID log;
- Updates and compiles Risk logs, assist in preparing risk report for quarterly review by Program Sponsors and external stakeholders;
- Follows up with workstream leaders to ensure deadlines are met for providing updates on reporting, project plans or action items;
- Prepares and submits approved reports as required to PMO, leaders;
- Prepares presentation decks for all meetings and coordinates input from workstream leads;
- Chairs meetings on behalf of the Program Manager in their absence as required;
- Files, reviews and completes Audit checklists under Implementation Project Manager’s scope;
- Completes program close-out checklist; and,
- Contributes to lessons learned and participates in lessons learned sessions.
What you bring to the table:
- Position requires 2+ years coordination/administration experience, supporting medium to large technical/business projects environments;
- Experience in a Lotus Notes environment;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, motivational, organizational and planning skills;
- Knowledge of project techniques, tools, and methodologies with experience in project management;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with technical, business and project management people to proactively manage project issues logs, risk logs, status reports, etc.;
- High level of skill using Lotus Notes, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent time management;
- Budget management (purchase orders, financial reporting);
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and be aware of time sensitivities;
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and work well in a "matrix" organization;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and also as part of a team; and,
- Motivated and ability to take initiative.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57681