Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Network Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract positions with a top tier organization, to begin in November.
- Troubleshooting functional and performance issues, and document root cause and remediation steps;
- Configuration for any changes that need to be made – ensuring that change management policies are adhered to during process;
- Documentation - creating new documentation, need to update existing documents (training, troubleshooting, deployment procedures, etc.);
- Checking and documenting daily health status;
- Reporting on Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics;
- Diagnosing and fixing production issues and engaging other teams as required;
- Performing and coordinating application deployments into the various test environments;
- Escalation to vendor and/or application SMEs when necessary;
- Performing version upgrade planning and deployment to meet currency requirements.
- Participating in design reviews;
- Provide Operations support for Sec tools; Participate in on call rotation for 33 tools that we support;
- Act as support prime for Symantec Endpoint Protection;
- Act as prime for the Data Loss prevention tool suite used by the bank (must have experience in the MacAfee DLP suite of tools and have managed a similar sized environment);
- Liaise with Engineering to ensure new tools have an effective Operational Handover; and,
- The role will require that you get up to speed on all platforms we support so that you can provide on call support when needed.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience as an IT Security professional supporting both Windows and UNIX based applications in a multi-tiered environment. – 5+ years;
- Experience with Symantec Endpoint Protection or similar products – 3+ years;
- Experience with MacAfee DLP or similar products – 3+ years;
- Experience with enterprise-level access control solutions on a variety of platforms;
- Strong knowledge of cryptography and cryptography tools (encryption, decryption) – 3+ years;
- Experience with secure email transmission – 3+ years;
- Excellent understanding of cloud base security – 2+ years;
- Excellent understanding of network technology – 5+ years;
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills – 5+ years;
- Knowledge of IT Security principles, SOX and PCI regulations – 4+ years;
- Provide on-call 24x7x365 support as needed; and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Scripting/Programming - designing and writing scripts to automate repetitive functions (Python, VB, etc.);
- The ideal person will have an understanding of compliance and governance and how it relates to audit;
- Guardian Database Product Suite;
- CrowdStrike exposure;
- Exposure to HITRUST;
- Exposure to CyberArk;
- Exposure to Titus software for data security; and,
- CISSP or CISM designation.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57673