Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Eliciting, analyzing, documenting, and validating customer requirements via workshops, site visits, workflow storyboards, and other methods;
- Managing and tracking the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle and enforcing and redefining as necessary;
- Communicating changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements verbally or through written documentation to Project Managers, Sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood;
- Analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and developing new or improved processes based on findings;
- Creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team;
- Applying a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project;
- Creating test plan, test cases, test scenarios, test scripts, and user documentation;
- Performing functional testing to ensure it is free of defects and meets project requirements; and,
- Coordinating user acceptance testing and transition to production activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years of experience performing business analysis in web-based and mobile-based systems, their integrations with other systems with large technical and business changes;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience writing functional and non-functional requirements for web-based and mobile-based business transformation and technology solutions;
- A minimum five (5) years of experience in Business Process Modeling;
- A minimum five (5) years of experience transforming business requirements into technical specifications;
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
- Strong customer service orientation; and,
- Change Management certification or designation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.