Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Java Developer. This is an eleven (11) month contract positions with a top tier organization, to begin in November.
- Provide leadership on the development and maintenance of real-time data processing solutions using Java/Spring/Hibernate;
- Monitor performance and advise any necessary application and/or infrastructure changes;
- Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery;
- Help drive transformation by continuously looking for ways to automate existing processes, test, and optimize data quality;
- Explore new capabilities and technologies to drive innovation;
- Mentor team members on the use of software development best practices and agile methodologies; and,
- Good understanding of relevant design patterns along with their advantages and drawbacks.
What you bring to the table:
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience building solutions using Java – 8+ years;
- Experience writing clean and concise code using Java 7 or Java 8 – 7+ years;
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles – 8+ years;
- Practical experience building solutions leveraging Spring (Spring Core, Spring Boot) – 8+ years;
- Experience with Maven and/or Gradle – 3+ years;
- Experience with Jenkins for continuous integration – 3+ years;
- Experience with Git – 5+ years;
- Experience with SQL Relational Database - data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques – 8+ years;
- Agile environment experience, participating in scrum meetings – 2+ years;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Previous experience with Solace and other messaging systems like RabbitMQ would be an asset;
- Experience with React.js, React-Native, Redux would be an asset;
- Experience with SQL MariaDB; and,
- Experience within Capital Markets Industry.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57671