Intermediate Developer / Développeur d’applications intermédiaire
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain supporting software;
- Designing solutions to improve the effectiveness of the SOC team;
- Maintaining and improving the performance of existing software;
- Participating in the Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CICD) cycle;
- Resolving operational problems in timely fashion, handling escalated issues and following up on outstanding items promptly; and,
- Contributing to project meetings and reporting on issue status.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years of experience with Linux operating systems including RHEL and CentOS;
- Good expertise of CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab Runners and Jenkins;
- Good expertise with test driven development;
- Good expertise in SQL, supporting and optimizing PostgreSQL instances in HA architecture;
- Good expertise in automation solutions such as Ansible;
- Understanding of virtualization solutions including Openstack, Openshift, Kubernetes and docker;
- Knowledge of monitoring software such as Zabbix;
- Demonstrated ability to tackle complex problems effectively and be a critical thinker;
- Ability to be a continuous learner of all things technical and process;
- Ability to work with a wide range of geographically distributed teammates;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to manage stress and pressure in a collaborative environment;
- Ability to be a transformational agent and be agile and can mobilize resources and execute on critical initiatives needed to transform our business;
- Experience designing in RESTful architectural style, including JSON format (an asset);
- Knowledge of security principles (an asset);
- Knowledge of security products such as F5, SIEM, VA and Fortinet (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.