Security Architect Senior / Premier spécialiste en architecture de sécurité
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Security Architect. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, either for an organization or for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements;
- Analyzing and evaluating alternative technology solutions to meet business problems;
- Ensuring the integration of all aspects of technology solutions;
- Evaluating hardware and software relative to their ability to support specified requirements and by determining potential and actual bottlenecks and improving system performance through recommended hardware changes;
- Reviewing computer software systems and data requirements as well as communication and response needs and determining operating systems and languages needed to support them;
- Monitoring industry trends to ensure that solutions fit with best practice directions for technology;
- Providing information, direction and support for emerging technologies; and,
- Reviewing application and program design or technical infrastructure design to ensure adherence to standards and to recommend performance improvements.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.