Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Programmer Analyst. This is a five (5) month contract positions with a top tier organization, to begin in November in Fredericton NB.
What you bring to the table:
- The resource must be able to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written);
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- A minimum of 8 years of recent programming and design experience in ASP.Net MVC or ASP.Net Core MVC, with at least 3 years in a senior programmer role;
- Strong problem-solving skills, including analyzing a current, possibly sub-optimal solution and proposing a better alternative that can be implemented within a given timeframe and/or other system constraints. 3 years gained in the last 7 years;
- Experience with architecting/implementing around a Service-Oriented Architecture. 3 years gained in the last 7 years;
- Experience in security relating to data confidentiality and client privacy issues in application design and development. 3 years gained in the last 7 years;
- Experience in a senior technical role responsible for analyzing a problem, coming up with alternative solutions, selecting a proposed solution, and breaking it down into workable tasks. 3 years gained in the last 7 years;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment. 3 years gained in the last 7 years;
- Demonstrated experience with ASP.Net MVC or ASP.Net Core MVC. 5 years gained in the last 7 years;
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, and LINQ. 3 years gained in the last 7 years;
- Demonstrated recent experience with Responsive Design. 3 years gained in the last 7 years;
- Demonstrated recent experience with Front End Frameworks, such as JQuery, Angular JS. 3 years gained in the last 7 years;
- Demonstrated experience with public-facing applications. 2 years gained in the last 7 years;
- Demonstrated recent experience with Unit Testing frameworks such as NUnit or MSTest. 3 years gained in the last 7 years; and,
- Demonstrated recent experience with Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control design patterns and DI containers such as AutoFac. 3 years gained in the last 7 years.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57662