Applications Developer - Advisory
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Applications Developer – Advisory for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting a project related to a real-time payments infrastructure that is being implemented, integrating several different systems and data sources;
- Supporting the fraud monitoring software that scans all transactions and compares them against a variety of rules to ensure there is no sign of fraudulent activity; and,
- Focusing on Java coding and development.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 5+ years of experience in Java development;
- MQ messaging experience, including experience integrating MQ with Java;
- Experience programming Command Line Interface applications (Daemon);
- SQL and Oracle experience;
- JSON and XML experience;
- Apache Tomcat experience;
- Bash/Shell Scripting experience;
- Experience working in a Linux environment; and,
- Previous banking/financial experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.