Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Senior Test Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Test Coordinator for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting a project related to a real-time payments infrastructure that is being implemented, integrating several different systems and data sources;
- Taking a copy of the current production environment and obfuscating the identifiable customer data so that it can be used in a test/development environment;
- Going through the database and determining what elements need to be concealed, then developing a plan and writing scripts to scrub all the sensitive information;
- Helping create test plans, test data, test cases, executing performance testing, and generating status reports, after the test environment is created.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 5+ years of experience in performance testing;
- Hands-on experience with LoadRunner;
- Strong scripting experience;
- Previous banking/finance experience; and,
- Previous development experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.