Eagle is currently seeking a Training Specialist for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Serving as a business Subject Matter Expert providing support to both technical and non-technical teams;
- Analyzing and documenting business needs in an evolving educational environment;
- Assisting with assessing feasibility and impacts of proposed changes to the system;
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user learning guides, and functional specification documents;
- Collaborating with other analysts and learning professionals to ensure the design, development, implementation, and assessment of effective learning to meet identified business outcomes;
- Preparing and delivering (or assist in the preparation and delivery of) online or onsite training presentations, documentation, etc. using a variety of tools including online meeting and collaboration applications;
- Coordinating with Quality Assurance Analysts who test and validate to confirm that the product is operating according to specifications;
- Evaluating results collected through task analysis, business process review, and requirements gathering workshops;
- Developing and maintaining process and learning documentation in accordance with established standards and procedures;
- Participating proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices;
- Assisting with the development of release notes, communications, implementation plans, change management and business process design;
- Assisting with the creation of proposals and estimates and with planning for scheduled releases/enhancements;
- Writing, editing, and maintaining documentation for products, support, and services - documentation may include, but is not limited to support and end user reference guides, training videos and training materials, client communication, FAQs, etc.; and,
- Keeping up-to-date with current best practice and technologies that could enhance business analysis and/or learning effectiveness or efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent business and learning management experience;
- Five plus (5+) years’ relevant experience;
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, demonstrating an understanding of individual stakeholder’s business needs;
- Demonstrated competency in adult learning delivery techniques and methods and experience in the development and delivery of user training. (Familiarity or experience with various online delivery tools);
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, etc.;
- Three plus (3+) years’ Business Analysis experience or knowledge with the ability to translate business requirements into sustainable effective technology based solutions (previous experience as Business Analyst on system implementation/integration related projects);
- Experience with or good understanding of Systems Development Lifecycle methodologies;
- Demonstrated ability to work on different projects / activities with competing demands to meet defined deadlines;
- Demonstrated self-starter with a strong ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of or training/certification in ITIL practices and Agile methodologies; and,
- Application testing experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.