Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Business Analyst. This is a three (3) month contract positions with a top tier organization, to begin in November in Halifax NS.
The scope of work includes, but is not limited to the activities noted below:
- Develop a Questionnaire to interview various Operational & Support groups lead / management folks to build the sustainment plan (includes Operational and Support Model);
- Assessment of required workflows;
- Build Operational and Support Model including Skill set requirements, Workflows;
- Identify Process Testing Requirements of the operational & support processes, Standard Operating Process document(s) including RACI, Capital Expenses related to supporting tools /technology(if required ), Operational- Expenses year-by-year including (Technology, Software Licenses, tools), and;
- Identify Staff Augmentation Requirements for the sustainment for the Health Analytics Platform (HAP ) as a Service.
What you bring to the table:
- The proposed Senior Business Analyst candidate should have the following skills and knowledge:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in the role;
- Minimum two (2) years experience working on EIM projects and initiatives;
- Strong skills in workshop planning and facilitation;
- Proven analytical skills and experience working in a large, complex business/organization;
- Able to work with multiple business stakeholders and elicit business needs;
- Experience performing and supporting testing efforts, including planning and executing user acceptance tests;
- Experience with business change management activities such as stakeholder briefings, communications, and training;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Experience working as part of a project team with a structured delivery methodology and project lifecycle;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively individually, with minimal supervision, with teams and remain flexible with shifting priorities;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel. PowerPoint and Visio;
- Previous experience working in a government setting would be an asset; and,’
- IIBA certifications. Would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57651