Information Management (IM) Specialist
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an Information Management (IM) Specialist. This is a three (3) month contract positions with a top tier organization, to begin in November in Halifax NS.
- All Data Mapping and Data preparation work for the IM Requirements;
- Define Data Sets(n), Data Dictionary, Data Catalog, Document Data mapping;
- Build consensus with the team in a workshop format;
- Map ETL requirements;
- Define Use cases for UAT requirements, prepare scripts and execute them; and,
- Coordinate and execute UAT with user groups.
What you bring to the table:
The proposed Information Management (IM) Specialist candidate should have the following skills and knowledge:
- Minimum five (5) years experience in the role;
- Minimum two (2) years working experience in developing IM policies, standards, and best practices;
- Experience in conducting research, including survey development, and creating supporting documentation;
- Experience developing information governance models and supporting tools;
- Experience creating training materials for both in person sessions and on line content and video delivery;
- Understanding information asset registers/inventories, including their development and implementation;
- Understanding current and future IM trends;
- Able to work with multiple business stakeholders and elicit business information needs;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Experience working as part of a project team with a structured delivery methodology and project lifecycle;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively individually, with minimal supervisions, with teams and remain flexible with shifting priorities;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; and,
- Experience working in a government setting would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57650