Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a highly experienced Financial Analysts. This is a twelve (12) month contract positions with a top tier organization, to begin immediately.
- Support the annual business case/IAAP process;
- Produce monthly program financials to provide financial insights back to the PgM;
- Compare financials back to the approved IAAP;
- Aid with Clarity support and reporting accuracy – forecasts -/+ by PR, etc.; and,
- Other financial reports as required.
Planning & Forecasting
- Contribute to monthly financial outlook and quarterly forecasting processes;
- As part of a team, support the annual financial planning process;
- Conduct analysis to set appropriate financial targets for various business lines;
- Manage and resolve day-to-day issues, including complex planning and forecasting issues and performance metric updates;
- Apply finance principals to translate project information into financial forecasts;
- Provide future-oriented analysis to project short, medium and long-term requirements in a timely manner to acceptable quality standards; and,
- Identify and/or critically assess risks and opportunities for cost savings, determining the financial impact of initiatives/ strategic business decisions, and incorporating impact into future financial forecasts/plans.
- Build innovative financial reporting and analysis tools and presentations;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual financial performance analysis for Technology and Operations Line of Business;
- Prepare reports and management presentations for executive level review;
- Support effective decision making by conducting a comprehensive analysis and delivering messages that are clear, concise and actionable;
- Develop, sustain and improve financial reporting processes, including ensuring integrity and quality of information, compliance with accounting policy and internal reporting requirements.
- Build strong relationships with partner groups including the Technology business teams, Lead Financial Officers, divisional finance and controllership groups;
- Provide financial information for ad-hoc reports and analysis to assist in the investigation of miscellaneous issues and the support of strategic objectives and decision making; and,
- Monitor business performance and conduct analysis to support financial management.
Change & Innovation
- Support the operationalization of business/function change initiatives to ensure optimal effectiveness and efficiency from a finance perspective; and,
- Collaborate with finance colleagues and lead/support changes within the finance team.
What you bring to the table:
- Strong financial analytical skills with 3-5 years of experience;
- PCO background who can analyze data and explain variances;
- Be able to build charts/dashboards from scratch so advanced excel is a must;
- Working on forecast/ metric and dashboard reporting with (3-5 years of experience;
- Meeting tight deadline;
- Having an accounting background or looking to get their CMA would be an asset;
- Previous Financial Institution experience would be an asset;
- Attention to detail and well organized;
- College /University degree; and,
- CMA/CFA (nice to have)
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57648