Network and Cloud Services Administrator
Eagle is currently seeking a Network and Cloud Services Administrator. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Installing and deploying business application components, including infrastructure technology personalization required to configure the business applications;
- Administering and maintaining a small development network;
- Building and maintaining test environments;
- Providing day to day support and maintenance of workstations, printers, and user applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Five (5) plus years of experience;
- Experience supporting Server Hardware such as IBM, DELL and HP;
- Strong technical qualities as well as proven experience in a technology field deploying business applications on a variety of technology platforms;
- Experience in deployments and installations of enterprise applications;
- Experience with databases such as Microsoft SQL server and Oracle installation, administration, maintenance, and database backup/restore;
- Experience in network management and security in a Windows server environment with Hyper-V virtualization;
- Directory services administration including Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos and Single Sign-On (SSO);
- Experience with firewall, proxy, router, and switch configuration and management;
- Experience with DNS and domain name administration;
- Experience with data backup and recovery using Windows server backup;
- Experience with Web server technologies such as IIS and Apache;
- Experience with Windows server 2008 to 2016;
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, communication, and documentation skills;
- Experience with Remote Access Service (RAS) (an asset);
- Experience with Microsoft Azure hosted environment and proven experience deploying and implementing an application (an asset);
- Experience with Cloud services and proven experience managing virtualization and Microsoft SQL server databases (an asset);
- Experience with application deployment using Software as a Service (SaaS) (an asset);
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange administration, SharePoint administration and Wi-fi (wireless) administration (Ubiquiti UniFi AP or other) (an asset);
- Experience with Google sites and drives (an asset);
- Experience with VMW, SAML and OAuth 2 authentication including setup and administration (an asset); and,
- Experience with FTP site setup and maintenance and VPN (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.