Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for two (2) highly experienced Project Managers. This is a six (6) month contract positions with a top tier organization, to begin in November.
What you’ll be doing:
Looking for 2 intermediate level Deployment PMs to manage their PKI Certification change - certifying applications and PMs are required to manage the deployment of these certifications across the technical environment - will have to attend meetings with stakeholders, provide updates on deployment, communicate any issues. Looking for self-sufficient individuals that won't need to be coached/monitored on an ongoing basis - not simply looking for a coordinator.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise PKI Certificate replacements and deployments
Design and apply new methods and procedures;
- Coordinate systems development for major applications, define project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming – coordinate deployments amongst deployment techs and coordinating overall deployment schedules;
- Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements.
Work with stakeholders to define project phases, set deadlines and manage staff.
Develop project plans with milestones;
- Coordinate all meeting and interface with business units, staff and service providers.
Accountable for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity;
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise; and,
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
What you bring to the table:
- University or College degree with related experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Infrastructure project management experience - 5+ years;
- Application Release/Deployment Management experience - 5+ years;
- MS Project - 5+ years;
- MS Office - 5+ years;
- Powerpoint, Visio - 5+ years;
- Time management skills;
- Project Management within InfoSec/CyberSec;
- Previous Banking/Financial Industry experience would be an asset;
- PMP certification would be an asset;
- PKI certificate deployment experience * minimum 2 years;
- Application migration experience * minimum 2 years; and,
- Venafi experience * minimum 2 years.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57641