Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Analyst. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the development and implementation of integration services, cloud based
COTs configurations and development to support project requirements;
- Translating business requirements into viable technical solutions;
- Overseeing and participating in the testing of developed technical solutions;
- Supporting and lead coordinating deployments;
- Working collaboratively with technical team supporting interface and integrations;
- Proactively identifying opportunities for process, systems, and other efficiency improvements; and,
- Working effectively in the team and contributing to team effectiveness through personal style.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Advanced knowledge of TFS;
- Proficiency at leading technical software upgrades;
- Knowledge of continuous integration frameworks, automated build, test and deploy;
- Experience in supporting COTs based application development;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Demonstrated application of technical problem solving and analytical tools and techniques;
- Experience with Agile and Lean concepts;
- Experience building batch processes; and,
- Experience with integration, Sharepoint, Nintex workflow and forms, TFS configuration and BizTalk (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.