Administration Specialist, Planning and Implementation
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Administration Specialist, Planning and Implementation for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Take a leadership role in coordinating the deliverables of third-party service providers and internal contributors and play a key role in the execution of the project plan in a manner that effectively balances the specified mix of quality, time and cost;
- Lead the design, development, testing, maintenance and delivery/communication of director compensation;
- Manage relationship with and give direction to third party service providers, including printers, translators, intermediaries, the transfer agent and venue event managers. Work directly with the business lead (ACS) throughout project life, from initial build, requirements gathering and resource allocation, through to implementation and follow-up;
- Co-ordinate, manage and assume primary responsibility for several key projects with multiple and inter-related deliverables within the larger Annual Meeting (AGM) and Management Proxy Circular (MPC) projects;
- Co-ordinate, carry out and assume primary responsibility for the quarterly processing of director compensation, documentation of procedures and providing ongoing analysis through the development and use of tracking tools; and,
- Provide high level, independent support to the Senior Director and Assistant Corporate Secretary (ACS) and develop administration procedures and processes to respond to the operating style of the ACS and the Department overall.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Digital Savy and be able to adapt to new tools and trends;
- Excel skills- intermediate to expert level;
- Experience with reporting in an administrative/financial capacity;
- Critical thinking skills;
- The ability to work independently;
- Comfortable with monotonous tasks;
- The ability to Work within tight deadlines; and,
- Enjoy investigating complex problems and making sense of information/date.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.