Solutions Designer/Architect L4
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Designer/Architect L4. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing computer networks, including local/wide area networks (LANs/WANs) and intranets;
- Comparing and purchasing network hardware, such as routers, switches, modems and firewalls;
- Researching and implementing network software, such as network drivers and monitoring applications;
- Designing and integrating VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and other telecommunications systems;
- Supervising network engineers, network admins and other workers in network setup and configuration;
- Continuously evaluating emerging network technologies to maximize performance, security and efficiency; and,
- Periodically testing and evaluating network performance and adjusting and redesigning networks where applicable.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Computer science, engineering degree or equivalent;
- Ten (10) + years of experience in Network Design/Architecture;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Abundant soft skills, such as critical thinking, verbal/written communication and leadership; and,
- Experience in a large retailer (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.