Full Stack Developer .Net
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a highly experienced Full Stack Developer.Net. This is a six (6) month contract positions with a top tier organization, to begin immediately.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer that will work on supporting a highly visible reporting platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for the support and improvement of a system that captures data from a variety of sources and makes calculated data available to multiple stakeholders ranging from other IT applications, business teams, and banking regulators.
- Improve and implement processes to ingest large data sets, perform calculations, and create reports from multiple data sources;
- Develop new features and maintain existing functionality;
- Monitor performance and advise any necessary application and/or infrastructure changes;
- Help drive transformation by continuously looking for ways to automate existing processes, test, and optimize data quality; and,
- Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery.
What you bring to the table:
- Practical experience developing applications using C#.Net 3.5+ - 5+ years;
- Practical experience developing applications using VB .NET 3.5+ and ASP.Net 3.5+ - 5+ years;
- SQL Server 2012 - stored procedures and queries - 5+ years;
- SQL Server 2012 Integrated Services - 5+ years;
- SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services - 5+ years;
- SQL Server 2012 Common Language Runtime (CLR) - 5+ years;
- Practical experience working with Excel Macro VBA - 5+ years;
- Data modeling, data storage techniques - 5+ years;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment would be an asset.
- Knowledge of capital markets and risk reporting; and,
- Understanding of VaR and Market Risk concepts and related calculations.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57636