Senior Financial Analyst
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a highly experienced Senior Financial Analyst. This is a four (4) month contract positions with a top tier organization, to begin immediately.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage, monitor and report overall SOX compliance testing activities by leading multiple status meetings, preparing and/or reviewing meeting materials, completion of the project and executive dashboards, etc.;
- Perform reconciliations as needed for the controls library to that of external testers records to ensure that controls are covered for testing;
- Keep the Control Library, Internal Control Application / Database, and SharePoint site up to date at all times;
- Maintain regular communication with the team and provide progress on open items to Internal Controls management;
- Distribute and track the completion of monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual certification documents;
- Assist Internal Controls team in ensuring that controls (business and IT) are appropriately designed and documented for all new initiatives/projects;
- Serve as the primary custodian and maintain various tools/applications required to produce internal control/SOX documents and communicate with various stakeholders;
- Actively support the team in facilitating the completion of documentation for SOX relevant projects/deliverables; and,
- Perform other activities (i.e., ad hoc analyses and/or reporting) as required.
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in Business with a major in Accounting and/or a professional accounting/auditing designation (eg. CA, CGA, CMA, CPA, CIA, CISA);
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in working with controls and risk concepts, operational & financial audits, risk based audit planning including identifying and evaluating key risks, performing risk assessments ideal;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (i.e. able to create pivot tables, comparatives, and charts). Must be able to create flow charts using Visio;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; required to communicate with various levels of senior management;
- Solid project management skills required; ability to multitask is critical;
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills required;
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision and as a team player with a strong sense of urgency; and,
- Knowledge of SOX 404, COSO, COBIT an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57635