Business Analyst /Change Management Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst /Change Management Specialist. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the HITS eHealth Office Program in the advancement of regional eHealth solutions;
- Liaising among healthcare sector stakeholders within the HNHB LHIN, and the eHealth Office to understand, analyze, and facilitate business needs, requirements, and impacts of business changes because of eHealth initiatives, operational changes, compliance requirements, client needs, and technology or operational improvements;
- Change management, training and adoption activities related to the deployment and utilization of regional eHealth solutions that are being deployed in a wide cross-section of healthcare organizations across the LHIN;
- Developing and adhering to deployment schedules based on pre-defined targets and project plans, ensuring on time delivery of required project deliverables;
- Managing solution scope, changes to requirements, and requirements conflicts;
- Defining transition requirements needed to implement the solution including training of end users, implementation planning, implementation communications and implementation details needed to transition to the new solution when ready;
- Validating that the new solution meets the business needs and provides the expected business value to stakeholders; and,
- Developing and managing traceability of requirements back to solution scope and objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in a related field;
- Five (5) plus years health care experience implementing business analysis or change management;
- Senior level business and political acumen within the healthcare sector;
- Completed change management or business analysis certification and functional knowledge of change management or working towards a certification;
- Solid knowledge of change management and business analysis tools and approaches, specifically those applied within the acute sector;
- Experience in eliciting clinical user requirements using a variety of techniques such as modeling requirements, processes and workflows;
- Experience in facilitating business process improvements and successfully implementing change initiatives within the healthcare sector;
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated facilitation, conflict management, and consensus building skills;
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies within the healthcare sector;
- Ability to prioritize, manage conflicting demands, and ability to take initiative;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial;
- Successful experience balancing a continually changing workload to ensure professional quality deliverables are produced and project deadlines are met;
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy in developing documents;
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to proactively triage, resolve and minimize reported issues;
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills;
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both oral and written;
- Experience using MS Office Tools such as Word, Excel, Visio and Power Point;
- Experience or familiarity with ClinicalConnect™ (CC), an online portal for clinical patient records and medical data or other EHR/health portal technologies;
- Experience in engaging with and obtaining support from multiple healthcare sector stakeholders within the HNHB LHIN including executive, clinical educators and end users;
- Ability to prepare for, conduct, and document elicitation sessions using a variety of techniques including interviewing, requirements workshops, reviewing existing documentation, observation and brainstorming;
- Ability to define project scope, dependencies, constraints and deliverables in support of business goals and in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders; and,
- Acute or community clinical experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.