Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a QA Analyst. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Test planning and coordinating;
- Interacting with the technical and development teams;
- Interacting with the Ministry to confirm business requirements and resolve configuration issues;
- Supervising and executing testing in accordance with a testing plan;
- Managing and monitoring of test plans for all levels of testing;
- Managing walkthroughs and reviews related to testing and implementation readiness;
- Status reporting;
- Developing test scenarios and test scripts;
- Developing, modifying, maintaining and running an automated testing framework;
- Establishing and maintaining source and object code libraries for a cloud-based, multi-operating system environment;
- Establishing software testing procedures for unit testing, integration testing and regression testing with emphasis on automating the testing procedures;
- Establishing and operating interoperability testing procedures to ensure that the interaction and co-existence of various software elements, which are proposed to be distributed on the common infrastructure, conform to appropriate departmental standards such as performance and compatibility and have no unforeseen detrimental effects on the shared infrastructure;
- Establishing a validation and verification capability which assumes functional and performance compliance; and.
- Providing related briefings and status reports to management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.