Junior Desktop Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Desktop Support resource for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support and maintenance of end user device hardware and software environments, including diagnosis, repair and upgrade activities;
- Making routine decisions and recommendations using established guidelines, procedures, or polices;
- Resolving issues of a routine nature working under general supervision;
- Providing support for all end user computing services including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, peripherals, audio visual equipment, and associated software;
- Responding to and resolving incidents and service requests for workstation services;
- Analyzing incidents and escalating if corporate wide solution is required;
- Documenting work logs and resolution of tickets in our Remedy system to ensure that the information is available to the rest of the Workstation Services team and the Service Desk;
- Developing Knowledge Base articles based on resolution of incidents; and,
- Assisting with problem management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree in a relevant discipline;
- One (1) year of relevant experience; and,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.