Intermediate Graphic Designer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Graphic Designer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Create design interface mockups and visual concepts using Photoshop, Illustrator, and other industry standard design tools;
- Create production-ready assets and design specs for Development;
- Ensure all brand and business standards are met;
- Present deliverables and articulate rationale behind design solutions to team members and project stakeholders;
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary project teams (including Business stakeholders, Project Management, Business Analysts, and Technology); and,
- Follow an iterative design process with other partners (UI Design, Content, Technology);
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 2-3+ years of experience in visual design;
- Portfolio of past work required;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience with a mix of digital media, mobile, print, and other media types; and,
- An interest in finance/investing.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.