Cyber Risk Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Cyber Risk Analyst for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting and maintaining governance and cybersecurity-related processes;
- Serving as liaison between internal/external cyber risk teams and the processes that manage cyber risk, including cyber risk activity tracking and assisting with cybersecurity-related processes maintenance, reporting, and documentation;
- Maintaining the CISO policy exception and risk acceptance processes in the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) tool;
- Maintaining documentation in support of ERM process and toolset;
- Administering the CISO policy exception process;
- Facilitating an understanding of enterprise cybersecurity risk landscape tolerance and accepted risk;
- Developing and delivering education, awareness, and communication of the exception process for end users;
- Tracking cybersecurity risk remediation activities;
- Contributing to the development of Standard Operating Procedure documentation for cybersecurity risk coordination activities;
- Providing detailed status reporting cybersecurity risks and associated remediation activities;
- Assisting in maintenance of Cybersecurity Framework and related risk/security metrics;
- Assisting in design and creation of new cybersecurity policies and related risk/security metrics;
- Ensuring risk treatment plans are documented and monitors remediation actions; and,
- Ensuring cybersecurity risk reporting is consistent with the Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or Technical Diploma in an IT related field;
- Two plus (2+) years ‘ experience in cybersecurity risk and compliance;
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and 27002 is strongly desired;
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity risk management procedures;
- Strong business and technical background;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical matters in easy to understand non-technical language;
- The ability to identify priorities and ensure work is completed within stipulated timeframes;
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Cybersecurity-related certifications are an asset: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, etc.; and,
- Experience in creating risk reporting, analysis and dashboards is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.