Technical Help Desk
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Help Desk. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing technical assistance to computer system users;
- Answering questions or resolving computer and technical processing problems for clients via telephone;
- Providing the first line of technical support for all company front-line employees;
- Covering all issues, both hardware and software related, including software troubleshooting, hardware replacements/upgrades, access requests, and related tasks;
- Answering user inquiries regarding computer software to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity;
- Reviewing user inputs and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors;
- Maintaining records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken; and,
- Reviewing technical processes, conferring with users or conducting computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- One (1+) plus years of work experience in a help desk position;
- Bilingualism in English and French;
- Client/customer service experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Technical knowledge and experience;
- Experience supporting a Citrix environment (an asset);
- VPN experience (an asset); and,
- ServiceNow experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.