BI and Reporting Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a BI and Reporting Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing specialized end to end BI support and analytics for a significant business/function and projects/initiatives;
- Acting as a subject matter expert in BI and reporting;
- Ongoing evolution, development, adoption of a best-in-class reporting and BI capability and delivering on ad-hoc projects as assigned dashboards and scorecards for businesses;
- Focusing on understanding objectives and delivering insights and commentary that can inform and shape product design and development, customer engagement, account management and business decision making;
- Leading the implementation of initiatives in support of overall business and function strategy;
- Conducting analysis to provide enhanced BI to inform management leadership team;
- Creating complex and comprehensive BI reporting packages and dashboards utilizing data infrastructure, localized datamarts and external data sources;
- Validating the quality and integrity of the data included in the reporting packages and dashboards;
- Developing meaningful and insightful commentary and insights on new and existing reporting packages;
- Working with business partners to understand business objectives and developing value-added reporting and provide ad-hoc data extracts; and,
- Adopting, implementing and effectively evolving report automation standards.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism- Proficient in English and conversational in French;
- Four (4) years’ experience in BI analytics;
- Four (4) years’ experience in SQL programming;
- Four (4) years’ experience with Excel and VBA proficiency;
- Four (4) years’ experience in business intelligence projects; and,
- Experience with SAS, R programming and Python programming (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.