Eagle is assisting our client in the search for five (5) Visual Designers. This is a five (5) month contract positions with a top tier organization, to begin immediately.
- Define and evangelize a compelling vision for mobile apps visual designs;
- Create stunning mobile visual design concepts and solutions for iOS and Android;
- Collaborate closely with UX designers, copywriters, design researchers, creative technologists, product owners, and mobile developers;
- Effective communication of conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design approaches/rationales;
- Participate in design reviews and iterate based on feedback and creative direction;
- Oversee project visual design deliverables all the way through execution;
- Ensure quality assurance of all creative deliverables;
- Working closely with to ensure feasibility of designs;
- Provide guidance and design direction to junior visual designers;
- Ideation, concept development, and experience innovation;
- Stay abreast of current design methodologies, practices, and trends;
- Participation in observational studies, usability testing, and other customer research.
What you bring to the table:
- A degree in design or a design-related discipline (visual design, graphic design);
- 6+ years of experience designing interactive experiences for mobile apps (iOS and Android);
- 5+ Years of experience leading a design team;
- Deep knowledge of iOS and Android Human Interface Guidelines;
- Comprehensive understanding of interaction and UI design;
- Passion for creating simple and stunning visual design solutions;
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling customer experience;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to ask good questions and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing ;
- Ability to communicate ideas to a diverse audience and constructively integrate feedback;
- A conceptual thinker with proven problem solving skills;
- Ability to see the “big picture” and hone-in on the details;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well in a team environment; and
- Proficiency with design tools as such as Adobe’s Creative Suite, Invison, Sketch, etc.; and,
- A strong portfolio that showcases your understanding of user-centred design.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57620