Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for five (5) UX Writers. This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier organization, to begin immediately.
- Collaborates closely with designers to craft seamless customer experiences;
- Writes clear, accurate and compelling user interface copy;
- Collaborates with project partners and DCX Experience Strategy team to determine the business objectives that drive content strategy;
- Makes recommendations on user requirements for projects and contributes to project scoping and planning;
- Obtains competitive experience evaluations and customer data and establishes benchmarks for content;
- Develops and documents content creation governance and workflow as well as style, tone and voice guidelines, including recommendations around brand vision;
- Presents content concepts in collaboration with designers;
- Writers and designs in accordance with TD's design system;
- Contributes to the development of the Digital Customer Experience team’s culture and quality standards;
- Manage and administer design projects; and,
- Coordinate copy translation.
What you bring to the table:
- University, College degree or equivalent experience in programming;
- Four plus (4+) years of expert writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with experience writing for online required (kiosk, Voice and audio User Interface writing);
- Experience as a UX writer – 4+ years;
- Experience in product design or creating of digital experiences – 2 years;
- Good understanding of user-centred design and related design disciplines (experience strategy, visual design, UX writing, design research, interaction design);
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a range of UX writing abilities;
- Strong communication skills;
- Previous experience in Script writing and video production would be an asset;
- Experience in Content strategy;
- Knowledge of online marketing, advertising, and other interactive experiences; and,
- Experience in a design-related discipline (industrial design, user-centred design, visual design, design strategy, design management, human factors, psychology, human-computer interaction, etc.) is a major plus.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57619