Eagle is assisting our client in the search for an Applications Programmer. This is a twelve (12) month contract position with a top tier organization, to begin immediately.
- Ability to document all the code written and relevant processes;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts in business terms;
- Perform testing according to test plans, monitor and report on results, and work with others on problem resolution;
- Communicate project status and provide timely escalation of issues to ensure project objectives are met;
- Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving project/business objectives and providing client services; and,
- Support a positive work environment that promotes customer service, quality, innovation, and teamwork and ensures timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
What you bring to the table:
- University, College degree or equivalent experience in programming;
- Minimum five (5) years working directly on a daily basis writing code;
- Expert in SQL and HTML;
- Expert level skills with Python;
- SDLC – Coding, testing, gathering requirements;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ensure effective change management discipline is used; and,
- Keep current with industry and/or business trends.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57614