SSRS Report Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SSRS Report Developer for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, integrating, and unit testing new SSRS reports based on requirements and specifications;
- Creating and updating Stored Procedures in Microsoft SQL Server;
- Developing and documenting unit tests and execute them;
- Correcting code defects from user acceptance testing;
- Performing functional testing of reports integrated into business functions;
- Providing technical guidance and expertise to the project team and Project Manager;
- Supporting the Project Manager in project planning and provide input for progress reporting;
- Identifying and communicating early any issues impacting the project schedule;
- Appropriately managing project team lead and client expectations on work assignments and responses to quality issues;
- Identifying project issues and risks, as well as quality and scope deviation;
- Analyzing problems and understand the impact of a problem on the application and on the client and the project timeline; and,
- Providing input to system documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Six (6) years’ hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS);
- Six (6) years’ hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Four (4) years’ experience with using source control, work management and defect management software such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS);
- Six (6) years’ experience producing application related documentation with the use of tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel;
- The ability to work within a pre-defined architecture and framework;
- A commitment to high quality deliverables;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both clients and the team;
- A flexible open minded attitude and have strong interpersonal team skills;
- The ability to work in a self-sufficient manner and possess strong problem solving skills;
- Experience working with and talking to clients at the working level within an organization;
- The ability to be a team player and possess a collaborative mindset;
- Excellent client relationship skills;
- The ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure;
- A positive and willing attitude;
- The ability to step in and quickly pick up architecture and code to become productive very quickly;
- Three (3) years’ dands-on experience developing Cognos reports is nice to have; and,
- Five (5) years’ hands-on experience with Oracle and PL/SQL.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.