Business Analyst l2
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst l2. This is a one (1) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the assessment of client needs utilizing a structured requirements process gathering, analyzing, and documenting;
- Leading development and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the design and implementation of business solutions; and,
- Developing the project requirement documents, test strategy plan, use case documentation for test case development, requirements traceability matrix creation, business process map and other supporting documents that form the base of the project management deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four to seven (4-7) years as a business analysis documenting business requirements and business processes to support application system development lifecycle (SDLC);
- Ability to facilitate JAD sessions with stakeholders (lT and Business) to elicit requirements and clarify business needs;
- Overall understanding of data transformation (lnformatica/BI) as well as Unix Scripts to call WebServices in Java; and,
- Microsoft Visio skills for business process mapping and system context and data flow diagram creation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.