Eagle is currently seeking a Release Manager for a ten (10) month contracts opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementation of software releases through development, testing, production deployment, and warranty;
- Integrated project plan and milestones for release stream;
- Approving and communicating all milestone date changes within release stream;
- Contributing to ensure Master Information is correct (integrated release schedule for all streams);
- Ensuring scope added into the release satisfies all entry criteria requirements;
- Completeness of release scope document and software build delivery plan;
- Ensuring all scope related changes and updates have followed the release processes as designed;
- Delivery coordination of all non-project scope items in a release;
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting;
- Communication of daily status reports for release;
- Monitoring progress of all projects and ensure we are tracking to hit all committed release milestones;
- Monitoring progress of all domains to ensure we are tracking to all committed weekly software builds;
- Monitoring and facilitating defect triage and resolution;
- Managing risks and resolves issues related to release schedule and code quality;
- Conducting Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews;
- Producing Deployment Plans;
- Leading and coordinating the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists; and,
- Leading the service assurance activity post release go-live.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.