Eagle is currently seeking a Delivery Lead for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading a cross-functional agile team in the delivery of end to end technical solutions to support the security/fraud and identity management initiatives impacting mobile and online banking team;
- Resolving complex issues, conflicts and obstacles (including architectural direction vs. project constraints); escalates to executive level where required;
- Anticipating and quantifying tactical, operational and strategic risks applying risk-based approach to forecasting;
- Developing a deep understanding of the end to end solution to be able to facilitate iterative and incremental delivery;
- Managing relationships with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients and vendors, senior management, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues to demonstrate expectations on all project requirements and deliverables;
- Identifying and communicating a clear vision of the project’s objectives, and motivating the project team to achieve them; creating a project environment that enables peak performance by team members;
- Communicating effectively with regards to technical integration points; leveraging the team’s expertise and being able to recommend an appropriate plan of action to remove obstacles; and,
- Creating a project plan with clear articulation of business outcomes including: desired business outcomes and service level agreements, the metrics to confirm success of those outcomes and the identification of key underlying assumptions, business and technology risks, necessary prerequisite initiatives, required supporting actions and intermediary outcomes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University or graduate degree in a technical area of study, with a preference in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline and PMP and/or CSM designation;
- Seven (7) or more years of proven project management, consulting or technical leadership and development experience on large-scale enterprise software implementation(s) for Financial Services organizations, such as Retail Banking;
- 3+ Experience acting as a delivery lead, process integrator or technical project manager in an agile environment delivering security/fraud or identity management initiatives using packaged software as the foundation i.e. Threat Metrix, Akamai;
- Knowledge of enterprise-level security concepts and methodologies, including SSO, SSL, encryption, authentication and entitlements and all aspects of technical architecture including application, data, and infrastructure; and,
- Strong leadership/facilitation skills, communication skills comfortable managing cross functional technical teams and ability to define, influence and impact the technical direction while owning the end to end delivery.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.