Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- All stages of project life cycle, from initiation through to delivery of the solution and subsystems and close-out of the multiple projects;
- Development of Project Charter, Project Management Plan, and Project Schedule deliverables for multiple projects; and,
- Preparing initial estimates, creating a financial view of the project, and associated project schedule.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Twenty plus (20+) years Project Management experience;
- Experience executing practices prescribed within the Project Management Institute (PMI) Book of Knowledge;
- Experience managing multiple projects with the ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure;
- Experience leading large project(s) and to interact well all levels of the project team and stakeholders;
- Strong communication and networking skills; and,
- Project Server experience Implementation of Work and Asset Management software products, specifically Oracle Work and Asset Management (OWAM) is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.