Data Warehouse / ETL Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Warehouse / ETL Developer. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, maintaining, and providing support for data warehouse systems and related data marts;
- Translating business requirements into viable technical solutions;
- Participating in the testing of developed technical solutions;
- Helping in the design, development, testing and implementation of reports and OLAP cubes;
- Participating in the investigation and resolution of complex data warehouse issues;
- Proactively identifying opportunities for process, systems, and other efficiency improvements;
- Working effectively in the team and contributing to team effectiveness through personal style; and,
- Designing data integration/ETL jobs using DataStage and its foundation tools in a SQL Server and Windows environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent and relevant work experience;
- Eight (8) years of related experience and knowledge;
- Three to five (3-5) years’ experience with IBMs ETL tool and IBM InfoSphere DataStage;
- Capability in understanding various data structures and formats and common techniques in data transformation;
- Effective communication skills;
- Knowledge of relational data base concepts and design;
- Knowledge of technical testing techniques and tools;
- Experience in logical and physical data modeling;
- Experience in requirements analysis;
- Technical design skills;
- Proficient technical writing skills;
- Ability to translate business questions and requirements into technical solutions;
- Demonstrated ability in application of technical problem solving and analytical tools and techniques;
- Experience with SQLServer; and,
- Experience with IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Technologies such as Report Studio, Framework Manager, Transformer and Query Studio.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.