Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Architect for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing highly responsive and customer-focused architecture support for all other areas of IS;
- Participating in IS Architecture initiatives, proof of concepts, and product review and selection;
- Active involvement in the creation and maintenance of the long-term IS strategy in alignment with corporate business objectives;
- Planning IS project scope and design for projects;
- Assisting with hardware and infrastructure software procurement and contract negotiations to ensure best terms for the company;
- Assisting with managing IS architecture projects;
- Providing expert technical advice to stakeholders, senior manager, and peers in support of business and strategic goals relevant to the duties of the position;
- Assessing solutions and architecture (technical and process) based on the financial impact and recommend cost effective solutions that meet business needs; and,
- Reviewing, evaluating, and recommending new solutions and technologies to determine best fit and business case to meet the client’s needs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with NetApp storage;
- Experience with VMware virtualization;
- Experience with Networking (Cisco, Riverbed, Palo Alto), including DWDM or CWDM solutions; and,
- Experience with Active Directory.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.