Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Oversee the successful delivery of large projects through the complete lifecycle;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all client stakeholders;
- Build positive and productive working relationships with our Business and vendor partners;
- Understand the high-level technical architecture and being able to facilitate debate and guide decisions on appropriate solutions;
- Contribute to the overall portfolio and delivery planning as required;
- Ensure that corporate requirements, standards and best practices are followed to deliver each project to clients in a timely manner;
- Monitor project process and track progress against milestones, scope and budget. Derive and input monthly cost estimate into appropriate systems;
- Work with the Project team to address issues, risks, etc. impacting schedule, budget and milestones. Reporting on these items in to key stakeholders will be required; and,
- Use best practice risk management, assess risks in an informed and considered manner and to plan for the mitigation of these risks.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post secondary education with a business focus, or equivalent, and/or business/ IT Management Degree;
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience with a proven track record of successful project planning, execution and control, Industry certifications such as the PMP (Project Management Professional) are an asset;
- Strong leadership skills, self-starter and Fully Autonomous;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- The ability to work in a fluid team environment;
- Extensive experience in managing project delivery involving multi-tiered systems integration;
- Strong analytical/conceptual skills;
- The ability to gain management support and work effectively at all levels across the organization and across departments within our organization;
- The ability to act as the sponsor and customer advocate throughout the project lifecycle;
- The ability to handle ambiguity and rapid change;
- Problem solving skills;
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills; and,
- Sound business acumen.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.