Eagle is currently seeking an Application Architect for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understand key client needs and provide solutions with compelling value propositions that align with client’s capabilities;
- Deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration and application design;
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to complete detailed design and costing of proposed solutions;
- Lead the development and documentation of the technical requirements and Application Architecture;
- Develop the Architecture roadmap that integrates all solutions across various businesses;
- Lead the identification and resolution of gaps and inconsistencies;
- Plan (Feasibility studies, estimates, project inter-dependencies and schedules where required);
- Establish guidelines to monitor and recommend improvements to the current system;
- Initiate project activities to optimize or enhance enterprise services architecture offerings;
- Leverage internal resources and external technology alliance partners to architect and integrate technology and services components that will be required as a part of the solution; and,
- Obtain pricing, specification, performance and delivery information.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 10 years’ experience implementing /supporting SAP-WM in diverse environments e.g. Configuration of WM - Bin and Storage locations, Movement types, Picking and Putaway strategies, Serialization, Batch management etc. Preference given to additional SD configuration experience in SAP Transportation Management;
- Good understanding of SAP problem solving approach (logs, dumps, OSS notes, etc.);
- Performed data migration activities (e.g. LSMW for inventory loads);
- Integration experience with 3rd party systems using HTML, EDI, Webservices etc.;
- Strong Knowledge of Radio Frequency (Functional) systems with the ability to design custom WM RF transactions;
- Good understanding of test strategies, test planning and test methodologies; and,
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.