Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working directly with the business to define requirements, manage the project, and maintain fiscal responsibility;
- Complying with and reporting to the Project Management Office (PMO);
- Delivering projects on time, within budget while meeting or exceeding client expectations;
- Managing assigned projects having multiple stakeholders;
- Creating and managing project charters, project registers, preparing for and chairing project steering committees and working committees, project financials, project plans; and,
- Facilitating requirements documentation in collaboration with an Analyst.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline;
- A minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience as a Project Manager with at least four (4) years as a Senior Project Management;
- Strong facilitation skills;
- Strong business acumen and collaboration skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to pass an enhanced security check; and,
- Familiarity with Clarity PPM software is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.