Eagle is currently seeking a Java Developer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing applications based on the requirements provided;
- Developing automated unit tests for the applications created;
- Developing scripts for automated build and deployment; and,
- Following standard source control, ITIL processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java;
- Experience on Java concepts and technologies, IoC (i.e. Spring Boot), Java EE web standards, web containers (Apache Tomcat), Spring framework (Boot, MVC, Security), clustering and communication (i.e. Hystix), REST, Elasticsearch, Java Security;
- Knowledge of scripting languages like python or ruby;
- Knowledge in advanced multi-threading, asynchronous communication programming;
- Advanced SQL – modeling, advanced query writing, tuning/optimization of queries;
- Knowledge of No SQL Databases like Cassandra, Mongo DB or any other would be nice to have;
- Excellent knowledge of Linux Operating System and experience in building applications;
- Knowledge of Tomcat, Web sphere Application Server, or similar; and,
- Experience with MQ messaging or other messaging systems.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.