Eagle is currently seeking an Android Developer for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Create Android applications for phones and tablets according to given requirements and wireframes;
- Work with the Manager of Mobile Development to provide estimates and status updates;
- Act as technical lead on projects, assist with defining the solution;
- Complete end to end features in existing Android applications in Java using Android Studio;
- Work with both external vendors and the web development team to integrate with back-end feeds and APIs; and,
- Fully participate in Agile methodologies with all members of the product team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Java development experience;
- Android Studio experience;
- 4+ years of professional software development experience;
- 3+ years working with Android SDK / Android Studio;
- Fluent knowledge of Java;
- Experience creating technical designs;
- Multiple mobile apps published;
- Published mobile apps that deliver streaming video is a big plus;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment; and,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical ideas to a business oriented audience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.