Java + Spark Scala Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Java + Spark Scala Developer for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible to:
- Build code for CCR Applications fundamental to regulatory reporting to Canadian (OSFI) and US (FED);
- Assist on development of plans, timelines and deliverables;
- Performing requirements analysis, software design, estimation, development, and project tracking;
- Coordinate with other Team members to ensure development cycle is in optimal state at all times;
- Interface with Upstream and Downstream teams to ensure smooth data transitions and define comprehensive unit test coverage; and,
- Collaborate with like-minded team members to establish best practices, identify optimal technical solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related field;
- Good communication skills and be someone who asks questions and is also self-motivated, focused, and is continually setting goals;
- 5+ years of work experience in large teams, in financial services industry, preferably;
- Experience with Java Stack – Java 8, Spring, JDBC, Maven, Linux Shell scripting, Junit; and,
- Hands-on Apache Spark development experience using Scala.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.