Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing test cases;
- Developing functional designs or detailed user stories;
- Assisting the product owner where needed to help identify business rules, acceptance criteria, success and negative path;
- Identifying the current and future-state business processes;
- Determining operational objectives by studying critical business functions (“CBFs”), gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats;
- Providing continuous improvement services to improve existing business processes and inform the business solution delivery leadership team of potential continuous improvement opportunities;
- Managing the process conformance and compliance as appropriate;
- Recommending controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures;
- Supporting change management activities;
- Preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends;
- Assisting with testing end-to-end solution within sprint in a scrum environment as appropriate;
- Identifying risks and informing the business solution delivery leadership team of potential mitigations;
- Contributing to the success of a range of small-to-medium initiatives with escalating levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Delivering functionality in an agile/scrum environment;
- Excellent understanding of business context and mode of operations; and,
- Identifying, formalizing, and problem solving business needs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in business or information systems or equivalent experience;
- Experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with business teams;
- Ability to consolidate business requirements and translate them into IT deliverables;
- Familiarity with business engineering system concepts and principles as well as complex modeling techniques, ability to align business unit sub-processes to enterprise business processes and ability to lead functional requirement walk through and quality reviews;
- Ability to identify the effectiveness and completeness of business and technology strategies and ensuring alignment with IT and other applicable cross-organization strategies;
- Deep knowledge of business context and mode of operations;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation;
- Mature perspective on architecture principles and frameworks;
- Understanding of principles of iterative development, and ability to document business requirements as agile user stories;
- Adaptability to change;
- Graduate degree in business administration (MBA) (an asset);
- Certified business analysis professional (CBAP) (an asset); and,
- Certifications in BABOK, ITIL foundations, Project Management Professional (PMP) and TOGAF (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.