Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with Project Teams and using various methods and tools to evaluate quality.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A university degree in Computer Science, Health Sciences, Business or a related discipline is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- A minimum of 4 years of testing experience including multiple types of testing (e.g. functional, performance, connectivity, regression, automation);
- Experience in quality assurance and system testing best practices and methodologies;
- The ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written);
- Experience in security relating to data confidentiality and client privacy as it pertains to databases and application design and development;
- Demonstrated proficiency in open source Performance testing tools for web applications and web services like JMeter;
- Proven ability to work on tasks for multiple projects at various stages of development;
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL);
- Experience with Quality Assurance testing tools;
- Experience with supporting the User Acceptance testing process including working with the Business Owners and execution of Test Plans, Test Cases/Scripts, Defect Reporting and Resolution tracking etc.;
- Demonstrated experience in HP Quality Center and HP WebInspect;
- Demonstrated experience with Automation Testing tools – Eg. SOAPUI;
- Demonstrated experience with performance and load testing tools Eg. LOADUI; and,
- Demonstrated experience with HL7v2 and HL7Spy.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.