Intermediate Technical Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Technical Support. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Moving hardware from one area to another, manually or using material handling equipment;
- Packaging and shipping of equipment;
- Performing day to day tasks that are repetitive, however, vary in specifics of what is required;
- Gathering hardware and software requirements from internal staff;
- Performing general IT duties;
- Assisting in providing general IT support of new technologies to internal staff;
- Removing and cleaning of existing hardware for repurpose;
- Sorting and organizing equipment and hardware;
- Compiling and maintaining manual or computerized records of hardware inventory;
- Installing hardware and equipment; and,
- Keeping work environment clean and organized.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in French;
- One (1) plus years’ experience with deskside and remote support ideally within a large enterprise organization;
- Strong network troubleshooting skills;
- Strong experience with Windows applications;
- Experience with excel, technical experience and windows 10;
- Call Center experience (an asset);
- Experience with Lenovo products (an asset); and,
- Experience with ITIL and cabling experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.