Wireless Core Data DevOps Engineer
Eagle is currently seeking a Wireless Core Data DevOps Engineer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Design, maintain, operate client’s wireless packet core network with the “Best Network” objectives in mind;
- Complete change and implementation activity on network elements, changing resource/connectivity allocations and verifying successful network integration of any changes;
- Monitor health/status of CDMA (HA, PDSN), HSPA (GGSN, SGSN, GPRS DNS), LTE (MME, PGW, SGW), IMS/VoLTE (AAA, EPDG) network elements, react to alarms, and perform corrective actions as necessary;
- Innovate new and creative solutions to improve the way we work and deliver our projects;
- Develop solutions to automate repetitive tasks and improve working efficiency within the team; and,
- Night shift work and weekend/holiday coverage will be required (at times) for maintenance window implementations and operational support.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, or Engineering;
- Proven experience with tools scripting and automation;
- CCNA to CCNP level IP networking skills, facilitating monitoring, verification and troubleshooting of connectivity between core data network elements, resource allocations and mobile data call path from RAN to target destinations;
- Prior experience with DevOps tools and technologies (Slack Bots, Ansible, Jenkins etc.);
- Understanding or experience of Agile, Lean, DevOps, adaptive working environment;
- Understanding of Unix/Linux, IP networking protocols (DNS, TCP, UDP etc…);
- The ability to work and adapt in a continuously changing work environment; and,
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills with a passion for results.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.