Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a NOC Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Provide complex end to end web hosting solutions for client’s customers;
- Promote and enforce best practices on solutions delivery to produce maximum uptime;
- Provide leadership to physical security and facilities teams;
- Provide consultative and professional services to our customers;
- Work with vendors for product information, pricing and support;
- Perform datacentre tours for customer prospects;
- Assist in provisioning of customer architectures;
- Engage other departments for solutions design and delivery;
- Research and evaluate new products and technologies;
- Design and build tools to assist in operations management such as knowledge bases, capacity planning, systems etc.; and,
- Perform quality assurance and testing to ensure production readiness.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism (English/French) preferred;
- Minimum 2 years network experience in a data center and managed IT services environment;
- College or University Degree focusing on the discipline of telecommunication or engineering;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment;
- Excellent understanding of server operating systems (Linux, Windows);
- Strong understanding of IP, subnetting and TCP/IP protocols;
- In Depth of knowledge in backup and storage technologies;
- Excellence in security systems such as firewalls, VPNs and IDS;
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals and OSI model;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Excellent teamwork and customer service skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.